What do gamers have to say about the Logitech G602?
I have this mouse. I love it. I write this after switching to the G602 from a wired G500. I was worried about the weight, responsiveness and constant battery charging, but Logitech nailed all three.
If you’re looking for specs, read the product description and marketing material. This review is purely my experience as an enthusiast user.
* World-class battery life (**I’ve tested 160 hours on a single battery**)
* Wireless works!
* Good build quality
* Textured grip on both sides
* Weight: If you run one battery, lighter than G700s, comparable to Naga Epic / Mamba
* Six thumb buttons, just enough to feel pampered
* No accidental thumb button presses
* Top three thumb buttons are high, slightly reduces control
What I miss from my G500:
* Free-scroll / hyper-scroll
* Lighter weight
Fine build quality. Textured grip as on other Logitech mice, with a rather short thumb rest. Mouse moves around smoothly on its pads.
Mousewheel is tactile but quiet. I still sometimes run into issues where the trigger-point for the mousewheel click gets off-center, but it eventually jiggers itself back into place. I encounter this with plenty of other mice as well, so this is not an explicit negative. Just like how omitting my beloved free-scroll is not a full negative either.
Wireless works fine, though you may need a line of sight to the receiver. It includes a USB extender.
Love the thumb buttons. They’re right above where your thumb rests (easy access, no accidental tripping with a tight grip)….Read more ›>>